Friday, February 8, 2013

Cheetah Print Nail Art

Today we have some nail art that inspired me to start this blog in the first place. My inspiration came from This post over at Top Coat It. I LOVED the color combo so I couldn't help but recreate it myself!

The colors I used were :

Wet n Wild - Ebony Hates Chris, which was my black

Spoiled - Distant Memory, which looked shimmery blue in the bottle but turned out to be more creme in real life.

and

Sally Hansen - Crystal Beading , I knew after finishing the cheetah print it needed something more and I just so happened to see this out and the open and BAM! there it was. 

I topped this all off with Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat.


I love me some cheetah print, zebra print, any print! The more out there it is, the more on my nails it should be!
Since next week is valentines day, I've been brain storming nail art ideas and I have a few that I'm really excited to try! Expect to see a Love Bomb of nail art next week!

Have a great weekend!

Love From Leesha's Lacquer







No comments:

Post a Comment