Monday, February 25, 2013

Julep - Sienna

Hello all, 

I got my first ever Julep Maven box this month and my first color I tried was Sienna. My problem with swatching is, I can never do a swach without a little nail art! Before I get too excited, here is the swatch :


Sienna is a metallic gold that's very shimmery, shiny. Application was 3 coats and removal was easy, but it left me with a bunch of shimmer particles (that wore off in a few hours) all over my fingers. I must say that I do love this polish so far. I currently have Joan on as I type and I love it as well. (Look forward to a swatch of Joan this week).

Now for the nail art!

Sienna is obviously the base color, the black is Maybelline - Twilight Rays, which is a black base with gold flecks, perfect!



Tape is Definitely my friend. I was amazed that I was able to use one piece of tape for the whole hand (my other hand was a different story). This pinky was obviously my last finger so it did get a little funky, but not noticeably at a glance.  As Sammie at The Nailasaurus  has said, Black and Gold is one of the top 5 combinations of all mankind and I definitely agree!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer


No comments:

Post a Comment