Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl Nails

I must say, my dad sure knows how to pick a winning team (sarcasm). It seems that whatever team my dad picks, that's the team that my family is rooting for and this year he picked the 49ers, who for those of you who didn't watch, lost 31-34 yesterday. 


I free handed the white stripes and black stripes on the SF nail with acrylic paint and I guess you could say I cheated a bit because The outlines of the white were done with sharpie. The nail polishes I used are as follows.

Green - Limelight by Ulta - A 3 coater

Red - Murray Hill Mauve by NYC - A (suprisingly) 1 coater

Gold - Deadly Dose by Wet n Wild - A 2 coater

Brown - Sketchy Character by Finger Paints - A 2 coater

And here's my little half moon football on my thumb.


What did you guys do for super bowl? Did you pig out like I did? Brisket, is indeed, my downfall!


Love from Leesha's Lacquer



No comments:

Post a Comment