Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentines Mani - Day 1

Hello everyone!
Today we have part 1 of 3 for Valentines Day week. I absolutely LOVE valentines day. Not because of the love, not because of the story of valentines day and not because of how nice everyone seems to be. No, it is a fact that I love valentines day because of the TREATS!

What a better way to begin this week, and show my love of valentines treats alike than a cupcake mani?!





I used a handful (no pun intended!) of colors here, even though it doesn't really look like it.

We have:
Starting with the base : NYC - City Sweets Pink

The cupcake and cupcake bottom : Color Club , Which didn't have a name on the box it came in or on the bottle, Upon further swatch investigation online it looks like it's called Blossoming Rose from their Blossoming Spring 2012 Collection. 

The white outline is : Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, I also added this under the Blossoming Rose on the tips of my nails so it appeared lighter (which worked!)

The red hearts on the top : Nailtini - Bloody Mary

The pink hearts on the bottom : Finger Paints - Watermelon

And finally, the sparkles on the cupcakes : Spoiled - I Gotta Confection To Make

Whether you have a Valentine or not, don't worry. You'll ALWAYS have chocolate!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer





No comments:

Post a Comment