Friday, February 15, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello everyone! As posted yesterday I was nominated by Kat Stays Polished for the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much Kat! As a very new blogger, it means a lot to me and I really like this award because it puts new blogs in the spotlight! Unfortunately, it's very difficult for me to find new blogs BUT :
If you'd like me to add your blog to my post, I would be more than happy too!

Here are the rules to this award:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post




7 Random Facts about Me!
  1. I have a rabbit name Harvey.
  2. I have so many clothes, there isn't enough dresser/closet space for them all. Half of them still have the tags on.
  3. I currently have about 215 nail polishes in my stash.
  4. I own 5 game systems.
  5. I have 17 piercings.
  6. I also have a chihuahua named Mocha
  7. I'm Native American.
Thank you again for the award Kat!




No comments:

Post a Comment