Friday, February 22, 2013

Wet n Wild n Sharpie

Hello everyone. Today I believe I've made a great discovery. I don't see this too often, but why not?

Sharpie nail art. 

That's right, those smelly sharpie markers? They're AMAZING at creating small intricate details.

Exhibit A: 



I was just sort of doodling, but this is Wet n Wild - Heatwave and Wet n Wild - On A Trip (swatch below) under my Sharpie doodles. I used a coat of Seche Vite and I was surprised that there was absolutely no smearage. This is something I can definitely see myself playing with this some more (you know how cool it would be to draw Hello Kitty without her face looking like someone stuck her in a furnace?) . 


This is Heatwave and On a Trip, sans Sharpie. I LOVE Wet n Wild, especially the megalast. The formula is smooth, the brush is perfect and application is only 2 coats. I love their cremes, they're always so bright! 

I'm excited to try out Sharpie art again, maybe I'll even pick up a few more colors to see how that turns out. 

Have a happy, happy weekend everyone.

Love from Leesha's Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment