Thursday, March 14, 2013

Google Reader : CLOSING!

I'm sure you've all heard from many blogs now that Google Reader will be closing July 1st. Which means no more updates via Google! Luckily there is an alternative way to follow this blog and that is Bloglovin'!

You can follow me here :

Follow on Bloglovin


If you are like me and would hate for this to really shut down, since it's such a convenience to log into blogger and have all my blogs that I follow right here while being able to manage my blog all on one page there is :


It's a petition to keep google reader up and running and of course I already signed it!

So click that button above and behold Bloglovin'! They even have a cool button that lets you import all of your Google Reader blogs that you follow to bloglovin'!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment