Monday, March 25, 2013

Ikat Nail Art

I know I said I'd post this Friday but then I accidentally forgot. OOPS!
So you get it today! I said I would use Sinful Colors - Cinderella as a base for some nail art. Well here it is!


Yes, this is the newest trend in nail art : The ikat trend. You've probably seen it everywhere and if not, well, you're seeing it here!

This is with no top coat because I liked the odd texture...

 I used :
Dark Blue - OPI - Blue My Mind! 
Medium blue - Black Poppy (unnamed) from pacsun
and the base was Sinful Colors - Cinderella 

...and this is with top coat because I was curious to see what it would look like with top coat after about an hour.


Really all the topcoat did was take away the texture. It looks well either way!

This was my first ikat and I really liked how it turned out! You don't need to be precise so it's like, who couldn't do this? I'll definitely play around with this some more because it was so easy!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer




No comments:

Post a Comment