Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Julep Maven box - Teri , Shenae and Simone

Hello Everyone!

Despite the MASSIVE amount of snow we recieved (which it figures the first year I'm out of High School, My school district closes for the first time in AT LEAST 13 years, Pshh), I'm still feeling Springy.

The new March Julep box I found in the mail made me feel even Springier!

The colors I received were in the It Girl box, which were : 
Julep - Teri 
Julep - Shenae and Julep - Simone.



I used tape to mark off the Blue, which is Shenae, then freehanded the Purple which is Simone and the Orange which is Teri.

The sort of shimmer/nude nail is actually Avon - Pearl Shine which gives off such a pretty subtle shimmer.

Here it is on its own :


Spring has sprung, if only in my mind!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer




No comments:

Post a Comment