Monday, March 11, 2013

Shimmer Polish - Maria

Hey everyone! 
Today I have some nail art that I'm very pleased with. It came out much better than I thought it would.
There's so many pictures that I love, beware the photo bomb! 



This is Shimmer - Maria over two coats of Wet n Wild - I Need a Refresh-Mint and one coat of Seche Vite on top.

Maria is a beautiful Blue glitter with at least 3 or 4 different micro glitters in various sizes.
Application was a breeze and I loved how their was a good amount of large and small glitters per swipe on the nail. 
Love, Love, Love this!

I used nothing but the brush that came in the bottle for this glitter gradient.

Of course I've always wanted to see what Glitter would look like mattefied in real life because I've seen it everywhere on other blogs!

Let me tell you I LOVE IT!




I used Julep - Matte Top Coat for this matteification and it went on smooth as butter, unlike my last matte which clumped up terribly after a few uses which in turn made my nails all uneven and gloopy when I used it. 

I loved how the blues played together and the muted glisten you get with the matte. It reminds me of glittery chalk, which I've never seen but hope it exists!

Have a wonderful day my little lady bugs!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer

You can find Shimmer - Maria here  and check out the other polishes while you're at it.



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great minds definitely do think alike! These look almost the exact same - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete