Friday, April 19, 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Metallic Nails

Ohmygoodness I completely blanked Wednesday and forgot to make a post. Then on top of that I thought today was rainbow nails in the ER31DC! AND ON TOP OF THAT.. My Metallic nails flopped this week!

So without further ado, my sad, sad mani.

Sad little half formed flowers :(

Look at the sad little smudgin :(



The dark purple is CQ - Purple Quartz and the Pink is CQ - Berry Mocha

I learned 3 things in this nail fail

1) Metallic is the most DIFFICULT thing to capture! It's like am I gonna shimmer here? Am I gonna be all metallic over here? LOLNOPE you can't catch me!

2) (And as a side note this was my first ever stamping) Metallics aren't good at stamping..well at least this color wasn't. I'm sure there are plenty out there that stamp well.

3) Nail Fails are like the finger of the nail world. No matter how much you tried it's still a big $&^!  @!* to the face!


Let's hope the other ladies had better luck than I did. Check em out below as always!


Love from Leesha's Lacquer





No comments:

Post a Comment