Sunday, April 7, 2013

Glitzy Sunday Bunday

Happy Sunday Bunday everyone!

Today is a monumental day. I have here in my hands my first ever swatch of nail polish that I have created. My first indie nail polish!

Drum roll please *badum badum badum* (at least that's how I imagine a drum roll to sound...)


As you can probably tell this is one coat with the base of China Glaze - Fancy Pants
1) because I was to lazy to take it off 
and
2) because it actually looks nice under my polish!

I haven't named it yet so any suggestions are welcome!

and here are a few more pics!



This last pic is in low light and with the little mini bottle, it's so cute!

Speaking of cute...


Here's my little Harvey eating his hay. I literally just took this seconds ago and I told him to look cute so he posed.

Happy Sunday Bunday everyone!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer



No comments:

Post a Comment