Monday, April 8, 2013

Green Machine

A long long long long LONG.. well..maybe not THAT long ago, my parents had an old car that they nicknamed the Green Machine. I've heard SOOO many stories about the old Green Machine that met its demise way before I was born and this mani is dedicated to none other than the Green Machine!


I'll have to ask my parents what the Green Machine was tomorrow and I'll update this post later with a picture of the car.

My Green Machine nails are ULTA - Limelight, which is the dark green color on the left 
and
Avon - Jade which is the light green color on the right.

I obviously freehanded these with nothing more than the brushes that came in the bottle due to its wibbly wobbly nature that you see above, but they look pretty straight below!



Sometimes I never know how to end my posts and I sit here forever trying to think of fun or interesting ways to say goodbye! So...let's keep it nice and simple today,

Goodbye!

P.s. The rainbow Goodbye was totally necessary!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment