Sunday, May 19, 2013

Animal Nails Part 2

Yay! Happy Sunday Bunday!

Today is part 2 of my Animal Nails. Once again, these little guys were inspired from an envelope I received as a part of the spring postcard exchange on BunSpace.

On to the nails!



From left to right, Fox, Snake, Bunny, Dolphin and my thumb is a panda!


And here they all are together!


Bun bun bunny bunz time!


He was all flopped out and I thought his ears looked really cute because they're on the ground!
He's actually in the same position right now except for facing the other way! I took this a few hours ago and he's flopped everywhere since then!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer

P.S I have all of the stufff for the giveaway ready to go! I'm just waiting for a nice sunny day to photograph it all, hopefully one of these days will be!



 





1 comment: