Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Zoya - Julie

Hello lovelys!

Last week I recieved my Zoya haul and finally this week I've began to re-organize my stash. So since my nail polish stash is in a turmoil, I decided to grab what was closest to me at the moment, Zoya - Julie!



Julie is a lovely lavender from the Lovely collection. She has loads of beautiful shimmer, and took 3 coats for full coverage.
Now I know I don't know crap about which colors suit which skin tone, but I'm pretty sure this color looks lovely against my skin!




The shot above was taken in the sun, love, love love!

And here is the picture of my haul from Zoya + 1 random hot topic polish that I got in a separate package at the same time so I decided to throw it in!


Love from Leesha's Lacquer


2 comments:

  1. Great color! Awesome Zoya haul too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first zoya haul! I have to say that I'm super excited to try more out!

      Delete