Friday, July 26, 2013

Guest Post - Polish Freshie



Hey everyone!
So It was brought to my attention that I had a guest post lined up that DID NOT GET POSTED! Actually, not just one but 2!
BLAGHHHH! This makes me sooooo angry! 
Luckily I was wondering what I was to do because every one of my acrylics broke off and I've been running around like crazy, too busy to fix them. I hope you enjoy this post and thank you very much to Polish Freshie for doing this for me!

~~~


When I was approached to do a guest post as Leesha was going to be on vacation I thought what could be more appropriate than palm  trees? For me, the two go hand in hand (even if you're not going somewhere tropical :) ). I have all these great neons waiting to be  dragged out of the stash but I wasn't sure I wanted to use them for this mani. I then saw OPI Oy - Another Polish Joke! glinting at me  from the back of the helmer. This is absolutely one of my favorite polishes, the gold sparkles for days and has a nice, smooth finish. I  used three coats - there's still a bit of visible nail line on the longer nails with a lot of white tip.






For the accent nails I used a base of China Glaze Sunset Sail (another of my faves) and then sponged on Oy APJ!, Sunset Sail and  China Glaze Secret Peri-winkle. I went over the colors twice with the sponge. lastly, I stamped the palm trees from Bundle Monster plate  315 with Zoya Ibiza. Thanks for reading and if you are iclined to follow me, you can do so at http://PolishFreshie.Blogspot.com.

Thanks! 

Freshie

Hugs & Polish

1 comment: