Friday, September 6, 2013

Nail Art Society - Subscription Box - August 2013

Hello everybun! 
 I just got my first Nail Art Society box, which is a subscription box that has just relaunched there site due to an influx of a ton of new customers. They're $9.95 a month plus $4.95 shipping. There kits provide lots of nail art stuff, polish and ideas for creating nail art so of course I signed up right away cause' that's just my cup of tea!



And here is everything I recieved!



And here is everything I've actually recieved that involves nail art ! The other papers and pamphlets are just ideas and stuff that I can't actually use on my nails.
 Here I have 4 Orly Instant Artist Water Based polishes (In black, white, blue and silver) and 2 water decal packs. 

I'll definitely be trying these out and letting you all know how the polishes work.
Are any of you subscribed to any Nail related subscription services? I love discovering new things!

(Speaking of trying new things, I discovered this box from this lovely blog that reviews all of the latest Subscription services. Check her out and maybe you'll find a box you'll love! I know I've found many just from her blog!)

Sidenote : I DO NOT have any internet as of now but will on Tuesday and this is the only post I can get out really quickly!



4 comments:

  1. Great box! I'm not subscribed to any but they look like fun monthly things to receive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know so much stuff came in these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I was surprised to see all of the things that came. I would be interested in seeing what the MSRP is on this vs what you pay in subscription (on each of the ones you receive) so far, this looks to be the best what you get for your money subscription I have seen! Looking forward to seeing your other reviews. I just might have to try this one thanks!

    ReplyDelete