Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Henna Inspired Nail Art

Ever since I did my henna a few months ago, I've REALLY wanted to do a henna nail art design!
Now, this one wasn't as I had planned and I wanted it to be much more intricate, but here it is

Wet n Wild - Silvivor
Julep - Matte Top Coat
Migi nail art pen in Black

I still think it turned out pretty well though!
I've since took this off, and I'm on a two day streak of not wearing polish and it's getting pretty depressing. BUT, I have been pouring my time in making some blogger sets, making sure that everything is mixed and the minis match up to the full sizes, which means I have some new polishes coming out that I hope ya'll will lurve.

See you all soon!



2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I knew if I'd look at it I'd fall in love. And I have.
    If I can ever achieve that level of precise drawing, I'd use a chocolate base and bronze for the design. Henna is super-cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, now you've given me ideas! I have no Idea why I did silver and black but chocolate and bronze sounds gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete