Monday, December 30, 2013

Rambles of a Polish Addict Guest Post #2


 

Hi y'all! I'm Katherine from over at Rambles of a Polish Addict and Leesha asked me recently if I could do a guest post for her while she was away on vacation, and I came up with this fun dream catch nail art for you. Leesha reached out to me recently when my bunny passed away (sad face) and sent me a custom polish in Foofy's honor, which I've included in this mani as well.

 

For this look I used Sinful Colors Hazard as the base color. And two coats of the polish Leesha sent me on the ring finger for an accent. Just two coats and the glitter was nearly fully overing the base color, it's a total glitter bomb! Packed sooo full with all that glitter and it all looks so pretty on the nail, I love it.

 

 

For the rest of the details I did them all with acrylic paints in various colors and a tiny little detail nail art brush. It took me a while to think of something when Leesha asked if I'd like to do a guest post, of course I said yes right away, but then thinking of what to do.. that was harder. But then I thought of something I've been wanting to do for a while and never could find a reason to. And I also wanted to be sure it would be something different than what's been on my own blog lately, and since I've never done dream catchers and have been wanting to, it was perfect!

 

So I hope you all enjoy themeven if they were more bright and summery than necessary for these winter months.

If you'd like to see more of Katherines beautiful nail arts be sure to check out her blog
Rambles of a Polish Addict

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty dream catcher manicure! Officially in love with it ;)

    ReplyDelete