Wednesday, June 25, 2014

TWEET TWEET + FIXED LAPTOP!

Ohmygoodness, YES! Hello everybun!
My laptop! I fixed it! There's still something wrong with it, but I found a way to turn it on even when it's being dumb, so I got that going for me.
I'm a little busy with shop things AND my NEW TWITTER! WEEE I'm so excited to finally have a twitter account.
Which you can follow me here by the way 

But anyways, I will try to blog post tomorrow, lots is going on in my little city with a funfest and carnival and parade! And this thing called The Medallion Hunt at a local pizza place where you can win something like $1,000 if you find the medallion that they've hidden in one of the city parks.
So shop + medallion hunt + carnival = little time for online things for this ol' gal.

I'll see you all soon though, PROMISE!


1 comment: