Thursday, July 10, 2014

Jessica - Tangerine Dreamz

Hey everybun!

I've been a crazy woman lately, running around making last minute preparations and all that jazz for my craft show on Saturday. I'm amazed I was able to post anything this week and I'm continuing on being a good blogger by settling down for a minute to write this blog post!
By the way, if any of you lovely people are in Minnesota, specifically close to the Andover area, I'll post the info to the craft show at the end of this post so MAYBE I can meet some of you lovely ladies.
On to the post!

This is a new to me polish brand that I received in what I believe was a Nail Art Society package and I'm now just getting around to poking around with what was in the bag.


Click below to see what I thought of these. (And more pictures!)





These lovely gold nail stickers were also included in the bag and I really like them! 
This was 3 coats of Tangerine Dreamz, which was a little streaky. Then I put on the stickers and sealed it all with Seche Vite.



Such a lovely, and simple mani!

As I stated above, here is the website with the info for the craft show. I hope some of you can make it!


2 comments:

  1. I have this polish and really like the color of it a lot. It looks great with the gold details here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have like 3 or 4 of these Jessica polishes laying around and regret not trying them earlier!

    ReplyDelete