Monday, September 1, 2014

Octopus Nail Art!

Hey everybun!
Happy final hours of Labor day! Did you all eat as much as I did? I still have so many leftovers, ima be eating them for days!
A while ago I was apart of an Indie maker exchange and the theme was purple. The other day I got my polish in the mail and OHMYGOODNESS I put it on right away. Thank you so much Live Life Polished for this lovely that I used as my base called Grape-Aide.


Isn't this little guy cute?



Grape-Aide is a smooth two coater that has subtle blue and red flakies that shift in the light. You can find this polish HERE as a part of her Farewell Summer collection.

I know this is a bit of a short post, but I have school tomorrow and I still have to pick out my clothes and pack my backpack, so I'll see you all Wednesday!
Bye, lovelies!





2 comments:

  1. How cute! I like that the design connects too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing polish and love your cute nail art!

    ReplyDelete