Monday, October 6, 2014

Essie - Leading Lady

Hey there everybun!
Happy, Monday.. even if it hasn't been a happy Monday for you, there's always Tuesday, right?
This past Thursday, I went to a Paloma Faith concert and I could think of no other polish to wear than Leading Lady by Essie!





This is such a rich, bright red. Two coats was all it took, with a nice helping of top coat to smooth everything out. 



The glitter in this polish really adds depth and I've added it to my favorite reds list! I was so excited to find this on clearance at Marshall's. Essie never ceases to amaze me with their awesomeness.

See you all humpday with something sweet!


2 comments:

  1. Essie is quite expensive here but I do like the brand. I use their basecoats and topcoat and hope to own more colors in the future (when I win the lottery)

    ReplyDelete