Monday, February 23, 2015

Woohoo! - Here's what I've been up to!

Hey there everybun!

Here's a little update letting you know that I'm still here! 

So here's a pic to let you all know what I've been working on since about the first week of February.


The biggest Leesha's Lacquer order EVER! I made over 40 OOAKs as well as some bigger batches of some best sellers.


It was the biggest batch, and largest amount of polish I've ever had to make at once. It took me a couple of weeks, labeling, mixing, getting tools and everything else. It was also a ton of work, considering I didn't have my usual helper cousin who comes over sometimes just to assemble bottles or label them.
All in all, it was a great success. 
You may be asking, WHY NO NAIL POSTS? COULDN'T YOU HAVE DONE YOUR NAILS AT LEAST?!?! Well, the thing is, I DID have my nails done, but if you've ever mixed nail polish, you will know that a mani can go south real quick. Working with nail polish every day meant having some spills and messiness that seemed to specifically target my nails. I swear I never had a single colored mani since glitter loved to jump out of the bottle and spatter my nails.

At least, I was met with this beauty half way through:


I was a part of an Indie makers exchange box and got tons of beautiful samples that will be making the rounds on the blog very soon! Support indie makers, everybun!

So overall, yes, I have been working on nail stuff very hard, just not nail stuff worthy of blogging!
I have a couple of manis planned that should be making their rounds on the blog very soon. Thank you so much everybun!



No comments:

Post a Comment